Experience Required: 3-5 Years Location: Bangalore
Budget: 6,00,000 – 10,00,000
Econote is looking for a developer with 3+ years of proven experience in Mobile Application Development. The
candidate must understand the requirement and code highly reliable software which turns the mission into reality
and will be responsible for the major lifecycle of the software he/she creates, including development, testing, and
coordination and maintenance.
The candidate will be majorly responsible for all the aspects of mobile application development.
We are looking for an engineer who is technically sound and attacks every problem with enthusiasm to overcome
hurdles. They should be a self-starter, team player, and have the hunger to venture into unknown areas in
development and code and make the system work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for end-to-end design & development of the application.
- Should be a key player in complete product development.
- Understand the requirements and translate them into application features.
- Create and develop mobile applications.
- Collaborate with team to set specifications for new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics
- Write high fidelity source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Document all the development tracks.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Application development.
- The candidate should have Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering in computer science or other
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system is highly preferred.
- Should be developed and published at least 2 Apps in PlayStore / Appstore.
- Build the pixel-perfect, butter-smooth application.
- Experience in designing Databases and writing API.
- Proven experience to build and publishing applications to play store and Appstore (Android and ios
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle & experience of development methodologies, like waterfall
- Ingenuity and creativity for solving bottlenecks, complex issues in development.
- Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues concisely and
- An understanding of business processes and constraints.
- Up-to-date on new technologies.
- Develop Real-time high frequency, performance efficient, low latency applications would be a plus point.
- Working experience with git and bitbucket.
- Strong knowledge of low-level programming language.
- Software development analysis, unit and functional testing, Documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with Linux operating system.
- Effectively able to work independently with little hands-on supervision delivering to aggressive timelines.