EXECUTIVE FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
Experience Required: 4+ Years Location: Bangalore
Budget: 8,00,000 – 15,00,000
Econote is looking for a software enthusiast with 4+ years of proven experience in Full-Stack Development. The candidate must
ascertain the requirements and code highly reliable software which turns the idea into reality. The candidate will be responsible
for the lifecycle of the software including development, testing, coordination and maintenance.
The candidate will be responsible for all the aspects of the software development including operating system development and
extending assistance in application development. The candidate shall have to write code in a Linux development environment.
A technically sound engineer who approaches every problem with enthusiasm and dedication is the ideal fit. The candidate should
be a self-starter, a team player and a thoughtful leader.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for end-to-end design & development of the application.
- Should be a key player in complete product development.
- Understand the requirements and translate them into application features.
- Collaborate with team to set specifications for new applications.
- Write high fidelity source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Document all the development tracks.
- Create package’s and release the versions of the application.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Candidate should have a bachelors or master’s degree in engineering in computer science or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience with the Linux operating system is highly recommended.
- Worked on at least 6+ projects where showcased low-level programming expertise.
- Proven work experience with Java 8, C, C++, Python, QT, and related technical skills.
- Low layer and high layer software development with strong embedded constraint.
- Expertise level knowledge in C++, Core Java, Data Structure.
- Experience designing, develop and implementing software applications.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems (preferably Linux) and platforms using development
- Create or develop custom Linux OS applications based on UI/UX requirements and mock-ups using technologies like Core
Java, GTK, AWT, Swing, C, C++ etc.
- Working knowledge of File systems, file structure, database, data structure and file extensions.
- Build the pixel-perfect, butter-smooth application.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle & experience in development methodologies - waterfall & agile.
- Ingenuity and creativity for solving bottlenecks, complex issues in development.
- An understanding of business processes and constraints.
- Up to date on new technologies.
- Develop Real-time high frequency, performance efficient, low latency applications would be a plus point.
- Working experience with git and bitbucket.
- Strong knowledge of low-level programming language.
- Software development analysis, unit and functional testing, Documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with Linux operating system.
- Effectively able to work independently with little hands-on supervision delivering to aggressive timelines.