Xpresslane is a universal one-click checkout platform for eCommerce. We want to transform the way online
shoppers buy, Democratize optimized checkout and post checkout experience. We have achieved 150+
signups from D2C merchants in the last year alone and are aggressively adding new features to help solve
problems in their checkout process.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing
campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling
stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Roles and responsibilities:
● To own several functions for the Xpresslane Platform such as – multi
channel commerce, inventory management, templates and front-end UI,
back-end user interface and flows, user onboarding processes and analytics.
● Work in a cross-functional team environment where you’re engaging with
engineers, marketers, copywriters, designers and senior management.
● Ensure you deliver as per the product delivery plan.
● Be able to think independently and own your area of the product – holistically. We
believe in “full stack” product managers who can run a piece of a product entirely.
● Ensuring we build for the right customer – and yet again, questioning who the
right customer for us is.
● Focus on solving problems by doing things that are right for the
● Should have exposure in SDLC/Road mapping.
● Be able to re-iterate as many times as required and drive decisions based on
data and analytics.
● Perform primary market research, user research, competitive research and establish
yourself and the company as a thought leader in the SaaS ecommerce space.
● Clearly communicate product plans, enhancements, new features and launch
“mini-products”. Be able to think through a feature from start to finish keeping in mind
the impact on features, technology and ultimately the business.
● Be able to operate within fuzziness and a state of “flux” – we truly are quite dynamic
at our workplace.
● Perform well under uncertainty and work with unclear communication channels
intra and inter team considering that ours is an organization that’s swiftly
evolving. Skills:- Product Management, Product Strategy, Requirement Analysis
and Data management
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience in Product
Management, Engineering, or Consulting
● Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills