Windows OS Application Developer at Trimpixel
Trimpixel is on a mission to supercharge professional video calls and make them more effective and efficient than even a face to face interaction. Trimpixel is a Virtual & Live Presentation software. Everyday, We have to come live on video for students, employees, boss, colleagues, etc. it’s time to level-up that performance.
Classes, events, board meetings, or a daily office presentation can be more magical with Trimpixel technology which allows you to come to live, create slides, edit, embed, add graphics and present all in a single window without screen sharing or working on multiple software. It’s like a twitch or tv broadcasting software for common people who communicate over video.
Trimpixel has allowed people to appear at their personal best over any video platform - be it for professional and webinar purposes, like Zoom, Gmeet, Teams and 100 other such platforms; or be it for entertainment and educational purposes like Youtube live, Facebook Live or other streaming services. Trimpixel helps you to polish up and add creativity to your presentation.
We are reinventing the ways to communicate via video.
● Driving end to end, design and implementation of features including UI, interactions and integrations on Windows
● Design, develop, and maintain integrations with multiple file types, existing software packages
● Build software for a first class onboarding experience
● Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering teams for requirements through to delivery
● Build the user-interface of applications through appealing visual design
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
Experience developing in C++.
Experience in IPC(Inter Process Communication), COM(Component Object Model)
Experience with Win32 API. You understand Windows architecture and internals.
You have experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Generic Programming.
Experience in DirectShow and Direct3D
Experience with and understanding of real-time multithreaded programming systems
Bachelor's degree, CS preferred
Bangalore, Office and WFH Hybrid
Your application will be directly forwarded to hiring manager at Trimpixel if you apply on Zigup. After applying on Zigup, do not apply on other platforms. Otherwise, your CV will not be shared directly with the hiring manager.