Questt.com is an Online Practice & Revision app that enables students
to enjoy the learning process. We are making education data-driven by
simplifying assessments and assignments for students.
As a team we strive to look at the problems from first principles and
solve them by taking a long-term approach and extreme ownership.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and
product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout
the Product Lifecycle, gathering, prioritizing the product, customer
requirements and defining the product vision. The Product Manager’s
job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts
support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Intuitive but data-driven combining power of analytics and heuristics
with innovative customer validation techniques.
- Set quality and scalability metrics for the platform, and manage the
roadmap against OKRs.
- Analyzing the current product usage and identifying gaps and strong
- Developing new product features.
- Handling Design team to ensure seamless user experience.
- Coordinating with the Tech team to ensure timely delivery of the
- Ensure high user engagement.
-Use metrics in all stages of communications to remove subjectivity and
ensure data-driven decision-making
Skills and Experience
-Minimum of 1 year experience as a Product Manager.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web
- Seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback
- Strong data analysis and numerical reasoning to help understand the
effect of product initiatives and steer decision making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to
effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
-Experience translating customer and business needs for scalability,
quality, and maintainability into a technical product roadmap.
-Familiarity with native software development tools and platform best
- Critical Analysis.
-Proven track record of getting things done.
- Empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by