Questt.com is an Online Practice & Revision app that enables students to enjoy the
learning process. We are making education data-driven. By simplifying assessments
and assignments for students
As a team, we strive to look at the problems from first principles and solve them by
taking a long-term approach and extreme ownership.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user
needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical
projects is essential.looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that
meet people’s needs.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and
-Understand product specifications and user psychology
-Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
-Create personas through user research and data
-Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
-Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
-Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
-Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers,
engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design
ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mock-ups, prototypes, and/or animations
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within Questt guidelines, and
respond to feedback and usability testing
- Strive to elevate the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI
patterns and trends, from concept to execution
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle
- Articulate strategy behind design decisions and participate in regular peer reviews.
- Be an advocate for the user lead by example.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of design experience.
-Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
-Strong portfolio of design projects
-Proficient in design and prototyping tools (Sketch/Figma, Marvel, Principle/Framer, etc).
- Should have a good creative vision and be able to communicate it well.
- Should be able to present their work well and walk stakeholders through design
- Should have the ability to distill user problems from qualitative and quantitative
feedback and be able to suggest solutions.
- Should be holistical about the whole product experience.
– Experience with scaling up consumer products is a must.