At Provar we pride ourselves in our customer service and being on hand to help our customers implement
our products within their organization. Each customer has a unique set of infrastructure challenges and
requirements and we now wish to expand our growing team to include a dedicated Technical Support
Provar Tech Support team members are skilled hands-on technical resources who have a history of working
within an end-to-end lifecycle for business applications and projects. The ideal candidates should have
The candidate should be a self-starter, able to research solutions and make informed decisions based on
their technical experience. They should be willing to learn new technologies and maintain expertise in a broad
spectrum of tools and runtime environments. Full training on our Provar product will be provided.
The role will report directly to the TechOps Manager who is based in India.
The role is based out of Provar’s Gurgaon office in India.
● Troubleshooting customer issues in setup and running of Provar
● Assisting customers in their Automation related queries
● Working with the Development team to help identify root causes and application vulnerabilities
● Becoming proficient on the Provar test automation application, in particular with respect to different
● Minimum experience of 3 years in Selenium (Java/Python)
● Experience of writing framework from scratch
● Proficient in debugging Java and Selenium exceptions
● Experience in analyzing console logs
● Experience in analyzing in JStack logs
● Experience of Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms
● Ability to write and modify scripts for automation of tasks
● Experience of Apache ANT, comfortable in writing and amending build scripts
● Experience of Version Control tools such as Git, TFS
● Previous experience of test automation tools, or custom frameworks
● Basic understanding of integration with Version Control Software
such as Git, Bitbucket
● Experience in resolving conflict with version control system
● Basic experience of one or more Container-as-a-Service (CaaS)
platforms, such as Docker
● Knowledge of Selenium Webdrivers and running webapps in
headless Chrome on Linux/Unix in both GUI and non-GUI
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive health insurance
● Vibrant culture with regular social activities
● Fun and friendly team
Provar is the only code-free, integrated automation testing tool for
Salesforce. We deliver the benefits of automation while avoiding the pitfalls
of other tools.
We have offices in Gurgaon (India), London (UK) and Nashville (Tennessee).