Provar develops and markets software that automates the testing of
Salesforce.com. We help companies to reduce the time it takes to deliver
high quality, reliable, and error-free deployments and make changes to
Salesforce.com. Our innovative suite of products set Provar apart as the
leading testing solution for Salesforce.com, and provides our global
customers with the unbreakable, polymorphic, intuitive and E2E test
automation results they need to execute and scale their Salesforce portfolio.
We focus on delivering test automation products that are easily adopted for
use by non-technical users, whilst also delivering high value and code
flexibility for our developer community.
Our revenue is up 40% in a year, and following on from a recent investment
from Kennet Partners, we're making further investments to accelerate our
growth. This is an exciting time to join us and be part of the team.
As an organization, we take pride in building an inclusive work culture. We
embrace remote working, actively encourage a healthy work-life balance
and have teams distributed globally. We currently have offices in Gurgaon
(India), London (UK) and Nashville (USA).
You can learn more about us by visiting provartesting.com.
About the role:
We are looking for a pragmatic and highly energetic Senior full stack
Developer for the R&D/Incubation/Innovation vertical of the organization,
where we will be working on bleeding edge technologies and leading the
charge of innovation in the Test Automation industry. This role reports to the
AVP for Innovation Management and works closely with the product team.
What you’ll do:
You will be a part of a team developing new and innovative technical concepts to differentiate our
products from competitors and increasing customer value . You will be an integral part in
advancing our technical strategy and work diligently to deliver on that vision. You will also work
directly with stakeholders to explore and prove plausibility of concepts and potential solutions.
Along with writing and deploying code, you will be responsible for technical design and feasibility,
championing modern patterns and principles, delivering value to the business quickly and without
sacrificing quality, and you will lead by example in how we work. A typical day is a mix of hands-on
coding, meetings with product stakeholders, and team technical discussions. This role reports to the
AVP for Innovation Management and works closely with the engineering team.
● 5 - 7 years of Full Stack Development experience on multiple stacks including Spring
(MVC/IOC),SQL, Angular/React and SOAP/REST-based Web Services
● Understanding of architectural design patterns and frameworks with strong
● Hands on experience of at least 2 years with cloud solutions (AWS or Azure preferred),
building infrastructure as code, CI/CD and related tools.
● Understanding and skills on lean R&D development.
● Demonstrable knowledge on scalable data architectures with emphasis on real-time data
processing and delivery.
● Innovative and have an open-minded problem-solving approach.
● Familiar with twelve-factor app methodology for building software-as-a-service
● Able to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical
● Able to rapidly prototype and build robust, scalable solutions and to discern which approach
is appropriate for meeting defined objectives.
● Mentoring junior engineers by means of reviewing their code, design documents, project
plans etc. to reduce in-efficiencies, increase throughput and ensure short-term decisions are
eliminated to ensure resiliency of the systems.
● Collaborating with the Product Managers, TPMs, SDMs, Sr. Engineers to ensure continuous
innovation and disambiguation of complex problem statements.
● An excellent communicator, both in writing and conversation from a client facing/C-level
It may be advantageous to also have these skills:
● Salesforce Platform Development
What you’ll get in return:
You’ll benefit from:
● A competitive salary
● Comprehensive health insurance
● A vibrant and fun work culture, with regular social activities
● Friendly work colleagues who genuinely care about other
● A truly diverse working environment
● The chance to work with international work colleagues
● The opportunity to grow and develop your career
● Working with the R&D/Innovation team at Provarlabs