ProcessMAP is seeking an API technologist to help design and develop a strategic API middleware application
suite platform for the next generation of its product at our Hyderabad / Bhubaneswar, INDIA location. The API
Developer will work closely with business and technology partners to design and implement microservices-
driven enterprise SaaS software products. Ideal candidates should have experience in developing in
ASP.NET, .NET Core web services and web applications. The ability to work in collaboration with others, under
high pressure, developing new interfaces needed for the systems identified for ProcessMAP objectives.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Organize information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting
interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards;
preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information; coordinating with
business, technology and visual strategists.
● Actively participate in designing and implementing API middleware layer to facilitate required
business logic; coordinating with Product Management to integrate the concept, data flow and data
structures; documenting structures and processes, etc.
● Validate information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans and studying user
● Maintenance and engineering support for currently deployed and future products
● Quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
● Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as proof concepts move to offshore development and
● Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability; participating in
educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
● Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
knowledge and experience
● 5+ years of software architecture and development experience with strong hands-on skills, expert
level understanding of architecture and design patterns
● Experience developing .NET Core and ASP.NET solutions leveraging Microservices, SOA (in
particular ReST services and web applications) for synchronous and asynchronous communications
● Familiarity with both relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis)
databases, in-memory caching and optimization is a big plus
● Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
● Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD a plus
● A client-orientation / public-facing mobile applications approach to building solutions.