What is PlotX?
PlotX is a Web3 gaming startup, on a mission to build skill-based games in the Play2Earn category. PlotX has
100,000+ users, growing at 144% MoM in 7 months of launch. Having raised $23m in Series-A funding, we’re now
on our journey of charting 1 million users and are actively hiring for multiple positions.
Stage of PlotX
We’ve spent the last 1+ year achieving what you see in the line below, i.e. $10Mn valuation to achieve $250Mn. We
now want to chart the journey of hitting 1 million paying users and $500Mn valuation with you.
Type of Work:
We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive
innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality. As a front-end engineer on the web team you have
a direct and immediate impact on PlotX customers. You will tackle all kinds of problems having to do with usability,
security, performance, reliability, and scalability to build an experience that is pure awesomeness. We are constantly
looking to leverage new technologies and you will be at the forefront of it all.
To succeed in this role, we'll love for you to have:
• At least 4-6 years experience in web (html/css) markup and at least 2 years with Wordpress
• Experience in designing static/dynamic landing pages in B2C setup
• Understanding of front-end to back-end interoperability
• Experienced with Template engines
• Experienced with API usage (REST, JSON-RPC etc...)
• Robust with cross-browser markup/layout/slicing, proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
issues and ways to work around them
• Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end
• Natural at debugging and profiling own applications
• Working with git
• Experienced in documentation writing (English)
• Experienced in auto-testing.
• Extremely organized, responsive, responsible, and accountable.
• Relevant crypto or gaming industry experience
• A coherent vision around emerging digital phenomena like VR/AR, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
(DAOs), the Metaverse, etc.
Expected Key Deliverables :
• Use HTML/CSS to create web-interfaces by our design
• Support our backend REST-API calls for front-end
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
• Make technical and product decisions
• Handle simple deployment workflow process to ensure a high level of productivity
• Follow best practices with coding
• Create automated tests if needed
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
What we have to offer :
● Competitive financial rewards + tradeable crypto tokens as incentives
● Work from wherever you choose. Our contributors are a varied bunch - some work from home, some from a
coworking space, some from a local cafe, others are nomads.
● Exposure to Defi and blockchain
● Meritocracy-driven, candid & diverse culture.
● Company trips and virtual bonding activities. Once per year, the whole organization gets together to connect
(so far we’ve visited Goa and Delhi).
Working @ PlotX
PlotX is a community project, being steered by 3 founders - Ish Goel, Nitika Goel, Kartic Rakhra. Ish has been a 3x
entrepreneur. He also served as the founding CTO of Nexus Mutual from 2017-2020 and got his exit at a 100x multiple.
He then moved on to build PlotX in Mar 2020.
Today, PlotX has a team of 55+ members, mostly remote, along with a community of over 20,000 people all across
the globe. PlotX has a young team of motivated engineers with a minimal management structure where almost
everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Solidity, NodeJS, MEAN/MERN stack, Mobile
Technologies like Ionic / Flutter, Cloud Technologies like AWS.