What is PlotX?
PlotX is a Web3 gaming startup, on a mission to build skill-based games in the Play2Earn category. PlotX has
100,000+ users, growing at 144% MoM in 7 months of launch. Having raised $23m in Series-A funding, we’re now
on our journey of charting 1 million users and are actively hiring for multiple positions.
Stage of PlotX
We’ve spent the last 1+ year achieving what you see in the line below, i.e. $10Mn valuation to achieve $250Mn. We
now want to chart the journey of hitting 1 million paying users and $500Mn valuation with you.
Type of Work:
The QA role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be
responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. If you h enjoy providing
end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages
of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
To succeed in this role, we'll love for you to have:
● Relevant academic background in engineering or similar technical qualification
● Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Good understanding of SDLC and STLC concepts. Understanding of Agile teams, events and artifacts
● 3+ years of experience executing designing test plans and writing test cases (smoke, acceptance, and
regression) both manual and automated
● 3+ years of experience working within Agile framework
● Familiarity with the industry trends, latest frameworks, and the trade-offs of existing automation/testing
● 3+ years of experience in quality assurance on a variety of platforms, such as web applications, mobile
devices, websites, etc.
● Experience setting the technical vision for developing test automation and continuous integration
● A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and
● Prior experience working in a DevOps environment leveraging Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
● You possess relevant training and/or certification, such as ISTQB - Advantage
Very Nice to Have:
● Experience in Crypto
● Strong DevOps experience
● Experience with NodeJS and E2E automation module
Expected Key Deliverables :
● Strategize, Design and implement both automated and manual testing
● Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
● Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
● Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
● Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
● Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations Spot areas
for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
What we have to offer :
● Competitive financial rewards + tradeable crypto tokens as incentives
● Work from wherever you choose. Our contributors are a varied bunch - some work from home, some from a
coworking space, some from a local cafe, others are nomads.
● Exposure to Defi and blockchain
● Meritocracy-driven, candid & diverse culture.
● Company trips and virtual bonding activities. Once per year, the whole organization gets together to connect
(so far we’ve visited Goa and Delhi).
Working @ PlotX
PlotX is a community project, being steered by 3 founders - Ish Goel, Nitika Goel, Kartic Rakhra. Ish has been a 3x
entrepreneur. He also served as the founding CTO of Nexus Mutual from 2017-2020 and got his exit at a 100x multiple.
He then moved on to build PlotX in Mar 2020.
Today, PlotX has a team of 40 members, mostly remote, along with a community of over 20,000 people all across the
globe. PlotX has a young team of motivated engineers with a minimal management structure where almost everyone
is actively involved in technical development and design activities.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Solidity, NodeJS, MEAN/MERN stack, Mobile
Technologies like Ionic / Flutter, Cloud Technologies like AWS.