Within CE&S, the Customer Service & Support (CSS) organization builds trust and confidence for every person and organization through delivering a seamless support experience. In CSS, we help customers and partners resolve their issues quickly, prevent future problems from occurring, and demonstrate new ways to achieve more from their Microsoft investment.
• You own, investigate and solve complex customer technical issues and act as a advisor to the customer, collaborating within and across teams and leveraging troubleshooting tools and practices
• You lead in building communities with peer delivery roles and share your knowledge through readiness programs, technical coaching and mentoring of others.
• You deepen your technical and professional proficiency to enable you to resolve complex customer issues, through training and readiness.
• You engage with Microsoft Engineering/ Supportability teams to investigate potential product defects and help develop automation techniques and diagnostic tools driving Microsoft product improvements
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, electronic service and in person regarding finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft software products.
• Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
• Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
• Write and update technical documentation for knowledge base.
Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written English. Excellent demonstrated customer service skills Works well in a team environment Analytical Troubleshooting - Problem Solving Skills Customer Service - Customer Focused Skills Technical Aptitude - Ability to learn; current technical skills in Windows; Scenario/Solution understanding
• Breadth Technical Experience
o PC Hardware knowledge
o Windows OS
o TCP/IP and general networking skills
o Supply Chain Operations / Logistics
• Depth Technical Expertise
o (Preferred) OS Imaging
o (Preferred) Windows Networking
o (Preferred) MDM
• Executive Presence
• Ability to Share Knowledge
Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing), Excellent demonstrated customer service skills, two or more years industry experience with Microsoft products, Effective learning skills, Works well in a team environment, Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
One or more years industry experience supporting Networking or OS imaging.
One or more years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
(Preferred) B.S. degree in C.S. or E.E. or equivalent