Job Description for a Principal Unity Developer
This role Requires the creation of game maps for Multiplayer, PVP, FPS Shooter Game(not top
down) but will be first person/third person for the mobile & PC. This role will require you to work
with a compact and agile team collaboration of departments such as GAme Design & Art Team
with the vision and emotional experience of the Game.
Type of Job: Permanent
No. of Openings: 2
Reporting Hierarchy: CTO
1) Work on the complex features of the shooter and making sure the client can not hack the
2) Write efficient code following SOlid Principles
3) Work with project management and designs to understand the feature and help break
down the tasks
4) Run Profilers to maintain performance and quality of the code
5) Participate in code reviews
6) Ensure best practices for performance quality and stability of the game.
7) Design, Architect & Document technical designs for Gameplay systems
8) Work with cross-functional teams and maintain coordination between the programming,
art, level design, production and QA engineering teams
9) Collaborate with the production and coordinate task lists to ensure weekly progress
according to respective schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
10) Close Involvement in the design processes, offering advice and information from a
11) Be the Main POC or liaison with QA and compatibility departments and aid in the testing
1) A Minimum experience of 5+ years in Unity & 3D game development experience using C#
2) Prior experience developing for mobile platforms iOS and Android
3) General knowledge and Understanding of Unity’s systems related to gameplay including Ai,
Camera, Input Controls & Physics
4) Ability to produce, clean and refine codes
5) Passion for games and craft of Unity Development
1) At Least 5+ years of experience as a Unity Developer
2) Experience working with a published AAA games is a strong advantage
3) Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent Gaming Development experience
4) Exceptional Knowledge of Unity 3D, Unreal & Source Designis a must
5) Knowledge of Google Suites, Slack, tandem, Miro & ClickUp would be a bonus
6) Proficiency in English both written and verbal would be preferred
7) Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills are needed at LILA Games
8) Bonus if the the incumbent knows other programming languages like HTML, CSS,
9) Strong organizational ethics and time management
10) Coaching & Mentoring skills would be a bonus
11) Understanding of the Gaming Industry, specifically F2P/Video Games is a must.
Life At Lila Games:
At Lila Games we take our culture very seriously hence before applying review Business Values
1. Test: You will receive a level design test by email if selected. You can also schedule a call
with Lila Games' CEO if you have any questions before beginning your test.
2. Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected.
3. Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other
4. On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values
& Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer