GigSky provides on-demand seamless global connectivity for any mobile device anytime,
anywhere needed. We deliver a great user experience while eliminating the high fees
associated with roaming. Whether you need mobile data access for IoT, 3rd party devices,
wearables, vehicles, or larger machines and systems, such as airplane engines - we have you
covered. Our patented eSIM technology gives you access to truly global data, through local
Our innovative products include affordable global mobile data and management solutions for
B2B and Enterprise, IoT connectivity, and worldwide mobile connectivity for consumers on
cellular iPads with Apple SIM, and via the GigSky Global Data SIM for all other mobile devices.
Enterprise customers can easily manage SIMs, usage, and billing via our global enterprise
management portal, and employees share pooled data to save you company money. Plus, with
GigSky you never have to worry about roaming fees or bill shock and our portal allows you to
easily set data caps and usage alerts.
Position Title: Associate Director of Engineering - Frontend
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Experience: 10-12 years
● Drive the development of all the frontend applications (web and mobile) and ensure
the delivery of the same with high quality
● Collaborate with the Product Management in defining the product vision
● Coordinate with different teams including Product, Marketing and Engineering in
aligning with requirements and roadmap for the applications
● Coordinate release and sprint planning
● Conduct daily scrum meetings
● Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to the developers
● Evolve the existing applications and architecture in various areas as needed
● Monitor individual employee’s performance
● Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their
optimum performance levels and career development
● Help developers resolve the technical issues as well as Human Resources issues
● 10-12 years of experience in frontend application development
● B.E (BTech) / MTech in Computer science from a premier institute
● Strong academic background. Preferably with a score of 70% or more in SSLC, PUC and
● Solid understanding of the full application development life cycle for mobile and web
● Expertise in frontend framework/libraries such as jQuery, Angular, React etc.
● Experience with responsive web design and cross browser compatibility
● Experience in iOS and Android mobile application development mandatory.
● Experience with third-party libraries and RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-
● Expertise in Object oriented programming and problem-solving techniques
● Experience with creating UI mockups and designs using tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc.
● Thorough understanding of computer science concepts, data structures, algorithms,
database, networking, and operating systems