Who we are:
FlexiLoans is a technology based Digital financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that
small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is
to give "Financial access at a click". Our talent pool has rockstars from diverse backgrounds - ex- Founders,
investment bankers, e-commerce and payments with the passion to make a difference to the lives of 70 mn+
MSME businesses in India.
FlexiLoans.com is a pioneer in the ecosystem-based digital lending for small businesses in India. Till date, we have
disbursed over 45,000+ loans worth over Rs. 1600 Crs+ to small sized businesses across 1,600+ cities without
having a single branch! We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate
methods for scoring customers. Our origination is 100% digital with over 100 embedded partnerships like
Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paisabazaar, etc. for providing credit access to MSME businesses.
Founded by CA/ISB alumni, FlexiLoans is funded by marquee bankers such as Sanjay Nayar (Chairman, KKR and
Ex-CEO, Citibank South Asia), Gunit Chaddha (Ex-CEO, Deutsche Bank, Asia Pacific), Anil Jaggia (Ex-CIO, HDFC
Bank), Vikram Sud (Ex-COO, Kotak Mahindra Bank), Narayan Seshadri (Ex-Managing Partner, KPMG), Gopal
Srinivasan (Chairman, TVS Capital) and Siddharth Parekh (Co-Founder, Paragon Partners) to name a few.
Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: https://www.flexiloans.com/
FLEXILOANS VALUES - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP
Why join us?
A two times certified ‘Great Place to work’ workplace, at FlexiLoans you will be working with top tier talent from
diverse backgrounds hungry to make a dent in the MSME universe. We believe in people owning what you do and
providing support to folks for making decisions (sometimes even wrong decisions!) all the while learning and
growing with the organization. FlexiLoans is your front row seat to the MSME Fintech revolution in India!
What you will work on(Automation)
● Understanding and analyzing the product requirements.
● Identifying, Designing and Creating hybrid automation framework from scratch.
● Developing test automation scripts as per the requirement.
● Experience of API automation.
● Researching issues in software using automation scripts.
● Responsible for identifying and conducting Regression and Sanity Suite.
● Responsible for publishing Automation Status Report to stakeholders.
● Good to have knowledge of CI/CD implementation
● Collaborating with Tech team members for better analysis and solutioning.
● Reporting and solutioning in daily standup meets.
● Participation in planning meetings and providing feedback.