Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy more intelligent, greener, and affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We have become a leading energy-AI software player from unassuming beginnings at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, Renew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect. Following ReNew’s listing on NASDAQ during summer 2021, Climate Connect has become the technology anchor of a new fully independent subsidiary - Climate Connect Digital. With backing from ReNew as the anchor investor to pursue an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value through intelligent software, digitalisation, and ‘horizontal integration’ across the energy ecosystem. However, the application of computational power and machine learning to the energy sector has yet to be fully leveraged and can create massive value.
How you fit in
As a Senior UX Designer, you will ensure that our customers succeed, in ways that are delightful to them and impactful for the business. You will do this by working with a cross-functional product squad to create compelling and effective solutions to a range of user problems. You will collaborate most closely with a product manager and engineering lead. You will report to a Head of Design.
You must have empathy, a deep understanding of scalable user-centered design and strong analytical abilities. You must understand technical limitations as well as business strategies, backed by a knowledge of efficient design principles, processes and tools.
• Manage multiple and complex projects around the problem space, being a source of inspiration on craft and execution of the design
• Drive the product design process from discovery to implementation
• Work closely with product managers, engineers in your team and collaborate with designers and marketers
• Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solution ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and craft excellence
• Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g. conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, sketching, etc.)
• Help shape the culture of the growing design community
• At least 6+ years of relevant design experience in complex digital products using software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch or InVision
• Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
• Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft
• Proactive, curious and passionate about design and innovation
• Organized, attentive to detail
• Open to feedback, continuously improve skills and raise quality standards
• Monitoring technology developments and identifying new UX trends
• Self-direction, autonomy, flexibility, adaptability and imagination
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your
introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours and leave policy
• Learning and development opportunities
• Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
• Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the
early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand
its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team
includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re
seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.