Auditoria is an AI-driven SaaS automation provider for corporate finance that automates
back-office business processes involving tasks, analytics, and responses in Vendor Management,
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Planning. By leveraging natural language processing,
artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Auditoria removes friction and repetition from mundane tasks
while automating complex functions and providing real-time visibility into cash performance. Corporate
finance and accounting teams use Auditoria to accelerate business value while minimizing heavy IT
involvement, improving business resilience, lowering attrition, and accelerating business insights.
Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering
Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical
orchestration of a company's typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering
rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
In 2021, Auditoria earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40
List, SSON's Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for
AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50
Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
We seek a passionate and driven Test Automation Engineer who has a firm grasp on computer
science and testing fundamentals with a passion for quality and customer focus. In this role, you
will have responsibility for designing and implementing the automated test framework and test
suites for our innovative multi-tenant financial SaaS product that comprises cutting-edge AI,
NLP, Docker, and Kubernetes technologies.
● Design and develop test automation frameworks, tools, and framework enhancements
as the product test requirements evolve with the new features introduced.
● Design and implement automated test suites for both API and UI modules of the
● Participating in the scrum team and delivering the test automation for the sprint
features, certify the product for new features and regression features using automated
test suites to deliver the product increments to production with high quality.
● Integrate automated tests with our CI/CD pipeline and schedule them to run periodically
in our product development environments.
● Find defects, work with dev engineering for resolutions and verify the resolved defects.
● A four-year engineering degree in computer science, with 7+ years as SDET/Test
automation experience in the Agile Scrum env, with experience of developing and
managing thousands of automated tests.
expertise for API Automation.
● Large scale UI test automation for Web Apps using Selenium Webdriver, Java and
● Proven track record in developing large-scale API test automation for REST, SOAP APIs
using RESTAssured, Java, TestNG.
● Strong programming experience in Java, Maven, Gradle.
● Demonstrated experience with source code management tools such as Git/GitHub,
code review tools, and code coverage measurement tools.
● Experience testing multi-tenant SaaS products, AWS cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes.
● Experienced in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design
documents, defect management systems like JIRA.
● Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct is a strong plus.
● Knowledge of OAuth and Single-Sign-On, Chrome developer tools is desired.
● Experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch are a plus.