Auditoria is an AI-driven SaaS automation provider for corporate finance that automates
back-office business processes involving tasks, analytics, and responses in Vendor Management,
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Planning. By leveraging natural language processing,
artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Auditoria removes friction and repetition from mundane tasks
while automating complex functions and providing real-time visibility into cash performance. Corporate
finance and accounting teams use Auditoria to accelerate business value while minimizing heavy IT
involvement, improving business resilience, lowering attrition, and accelerating business insights.
Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering
Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical
orchestration of a company's typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering
rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
In 2021, Auditoria earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40
List, SSON's Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for
AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50
Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
The opportunity for you:
We are building an AI/ML enabled SAAS solution to help manage cash performance of
enterprises. You would be working on solving complex problems in the FinTech space.
● Own product features from technology & people aspects and leverage these two to deliver on
the roadmap items.
● Own the design and architecture of the key features of Auditoria’s product leveraging the latest
tech stack, hosted on AWS cloud.
● Work with tech leads and guide the team in terms of design and problem solving. Build a high
● Work with product managers and tech leaders across time zones.
● Collaborating across multiple teams/timezones to help deliver scalable, reliable and resilient
solutions as per roadmap.
● Partner with business teams to deliver incremental value to clients.
● Champion Auditoria’s culture and demonstrate the company values.
● 3+ years of experience as a Tech manager on an Enterprise grade product with hands-on
contributions on technology and people aspects. Must have experience on building,
managing and growing a team of more than 10 engineers.
● Experience building and running highly available SaaS enterprise business applications like
NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc. Must have experience working with product based
● Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant SaaS, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools,
Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j),
ETL processing, AWS services, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email,
● Experience with system design & data modeling; familiarity with RDBMS and Big Data.
● Hands-on experience building applications leveraging AWS services like Step Functions, RDS,
Cassandra, Kinesis, ELK is a big plus.
● Fluent coding skills in any of Node.js/Java/.Net.
● 8+ years of overall professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex
● Embraces startup setup, can work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities
with creativity & resourcefulness.
● Experience with the Agile development process and a zeal for engineering best practices.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree.