● Responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
● Should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive
● Collaborate with the backend and UI/UX design team to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable web components for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
● Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computing fundamentals
● At least 2 years of work experience
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Proficient experience of frontend frameworks such as ReactJS + Redux
● Proficient experience of Cross Platform technology such as React Native
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design
● Candidates with experience of working on video streaming and hosting services(Agora, WebRTC) will be
AlmaBetter is a VC-backed Ed-Tech platform that helps educate and prepare aspirants for modern-day careers by
combining the best aspects of MOOCs, vocational education, apprenticeship, and boot camps.
AlmaBetter has recently raised an undisclosed round of funding from top-tier VC firm Kalaari Capital and marquee
angel investors from Polygon Technology, Swiggy, Navi, Zeta, Mamaearth, Meesho, Toppr, Blackbuck, Zuppee, and
Starting back in 2020, the company provides technical training and placement services in high-growth functions
such as Data Science and Software Development on a novel “Pay After Placement” model. In this model, the
company earns only when the aspirants land full-time jobs. Hence, the company works vehemently with students at
every step of the learning process to ensure aspirants acquire the in-demand skill sets and land a full-time job within
6-9 months of joining the program.
AlmaBetter draws on inefficiencies in the traditional education system and has incorporated innovative learning
approaches converged on gamified learning; consequently making complex concepts look easier to its learners.
Additionally, through micro-level AI-enabled assessments and routine mentorship from industry experts, the
aspirants turn out to be the best in class as per industry requirements. As a result, they are able to command
handsome salaries even at entry-level positions, embarking on high-growth and prosperous careers.
AlmaBetter has partnered with more than 250 actively hiring companies and recruitment agencies who, owing to
superior candidate quality, come to hire AlmaBetter graduates repeatedly throughout the year. Some of the
well-known names include TATA Steel, PaisaBazaar, KPMG, Polygon, Daimler, Myntra, JP Morgan Chase & Co., HDFC,
CitiBank, HSBC, EXL Analytics, Accenture, etc.
Many such companies have now spoken of exclusive hiring from AlmaBetter instead of colleges for their specific
needs. Building on its confidence, the company is rapidly expanding its recruiter network every day, and the total
recruiter and referral partner network is expected to reach over 1000 companies by the end of 2022.
In order to keep the learning curriculum and methodologies most updated with industry standards, AlmaBetter is
also rapidly expanding its mentor base. Mentors at AlmaBetter are industry professionals who work part-time and
bring in their expert guidance in the form of instructorship, business communication training, mock interviews,
industry projects, etc. AlmaBetter has a pool of 200+ mentors from companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Flipkart,
Dream11, Citibank, Polygon, etc.
Starting in 2022, AlmaBetter has also started providing corporate training to employees at high-growth companies.
Growing at an unprecedented pace since its inception, AlmaBetter promises to develop into one of the leading
companies in the global Ed-Tech ecosystem by 2025.