Aerchain is an AI-powered Procurement platform transforming the way purchase is done in enterprises. We are a 3-year-old funded startup with some of the largest global companies as clients and are part of 3 top accelerator programs backed by Reliance Group, top VCs & Supply Chain experts. We are on the lookout for technology enthusiasts who would love to contribute to revolutionizing the world's procurement industry with Artificial Intelligence!
We're looking for enthusiastic UI/UX professionals to join our Product teams. We are putting together new UI/UX teams to shape our product.You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development. Join us as we reinvent the Procurement landscape globally.
What will make you a great fit:
- 3 to 5 years prior experience in Software Product UI/UX Designing Should be a First Principle Thinker
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What you get to do:
- Manage the product UI-UX end to end and build the solutions for the same.
- Create user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback.
- Create low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes with a great user experience.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback Define the suitable interaction model and evaluate its success
- Define critical aspects of UX function to create wireframes and design our entire product Persona definition, Information hierarchy, User Research, Usability Study, Interaction design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Analyzing Usage data, Cross product consistency, Responsiveness across form factors Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design to enhance user experience
- Work in an Agile environment and participate in project planning and execution.
What you need to have/ bring to the table:
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, InVision, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology Basic HTML5, CSS3 skills are a plus.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a good portfolio of related projects Attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
Benefits and Perks
- Great salary
- Grow with the company Be a part of building a world-class product Frequent company and quarterly team-building events