ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Test Engineer / HR / content writing

Anonymous author | 3mon

Hi, Greetings for the day! -Techically,I have worked with manual/functional testing end to end( smoke testing, sanity, unit testing, component testing, regression) and websphere - deployment of JAVA applications ( operations and support) - I had a passion to get into HR line and handled/ coordinated the recruitment process end to end (screening, scheduling interview, posting JD, providing offer letter) - Basically I love content writing and have written many articles with subject matter, hypothetical, etc., Thanks for reading my long post and sparing your time. So, at present I am open to any of these three opportunities. Would be glad enough to get in. Ready to join immediately!
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconHopscotch Health
authorIcon3 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Chennai
authorIconMain skills
Manual testing
Regression testing
Smoke testing
authorIconSub skills
Sanity testing
Mobile application testing
Unit Testing
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon95
commentIcon2
dmIcon1
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
K. H. R Technologies ·User 13mon
Hi bro. I need new job. I completed Automation and Manual Testing Courses.I worked in company with 1 year experience.I know TestNG and Junit for client projects. I have 1 year experience. Can u refer me bro. I working on Reactjs for 6 months for client projects too.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Agoda ·User 23mon
Send me your resume
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for entry level job in Content writing

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Oneture technology | 3year(s)Hi, My friend an undergraduate looking for content writing job. She's good with English and Hindi languages. Let me know if there's any opening.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon86
commentIcon1
dmIcon1