ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Technical support/Production support/ Application support/Business Analyst

Anonymous author | 3mon

I have been working with Persistent Systems as a application support form 2020 it has been 2 year that i am working now. I have knowledge of MySQL, Linux, Monitoring, Production support, ITIL, Advanced Excel. Also i would like to work as a Business Analyst or business technology analyst. Please share my resume if you have any openings.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconPersistent Systems
authorIcon2 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
All-India
authorIconMain skills
Linux
MySQL
Jira Service desk
authorIconSub skills
Business Analyst
Power Bi
C C++
Microsoft excel
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon110
commentIcon0
dmIcon3
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for a referral for Senior Data Engineer in Product based company, open to all over India or Abroad.

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Accionlabs | 5year(s)Senior Data Engineer with 5.5 years of experience in the Big data . Strongly optimistic & always trying to work to the best of my abilities along with great zeal and enthusiasm, possess a strong sense of ownership of my work. I'm a fast learner and can adjust to different technologies quickly. Demonstrated Success Record in => Analyzing Business requirements, Creating Solution Architecture, High-Level Design, Low-level design, and data models for New and migration projects for Hadoop Ecosystem. => Leveraging the strong techno-functional experience and expertise to build trust with both business and IT stakeholders around process and systems issues and challenges. => Excellent communication and team-building skills, communicating solutions to users and executives at all levels of technical proficiency. => Delegation, Leadership skills. ◆ My Technologies • Very Strong Programming Languages: Python, Scala • Big Data Framework: Spark, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Spark Streaming, Kafka, and Airflow. • Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse • Streaming Ingestion Tools: Azure Event Hubs, Kafka • Microservices: Kubernetes, Docker • Orchestration Tool: Azure Data Factory • Operating Systems: Windows, Linux-based Operating Systems like Ubuntu • Cloud: Azure, Google cloud platform, and AWS.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon126
commentIcon0
dmIcon1