ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Team Lead

Anonymous author | 5mon

Hi all, I am looking for a job opportunity for a "Team Lead" position. I have experience of 5yrs in total amongst which 3.5+years in bpo with international process and 1.5 yrs as a "Team Lead". Need a good organization which can help to utilise my skills from the previous organization and help me in learn, earn and grow. My responsibilities as a team lead are mentioned below:- 1. Team Management, 2. Assist in resolving employee concerns, 3. Building work environment, 4. Sharing best practices with the employees in providing excellent and extra mile services to customers, 5. Sharing tactics to improve customer satisfaction level, 6. Relating customers needs and deliver timely response to meet customer's expectations, 7. Handling a team of 30+ FTE, 8. Handling client escalation, 9. Sharing feedback session with the agents, 10. Enrolling PIP on time and helping agents to clear PIP tenure, 11. Proper documentation of session with the agent, 12. Motivating TMs, 13. Compliant on 80/20 coaching and feedback sessions 14. TOPS certified 15. Manage over under roster coverage 16. Managing attrition & shrinkage, 17. Maintaining client KPIs -- QA, Csat, AHT, FCR, Login hours. Already resigned from the previous employer and ready to join immediately. My resume may speak more than said here. Thanks & Regards, Ankit Narayan Mahere
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconIMerit Technology Services
authorIcon5 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida
Remote
authorIconMain skills
Leadership & Team Management
Handling a team
Team management
authorIconSub skills
Client handling