ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Product owner / Product manager

Anonymous author | 4mon

Hi , I have around 6 yrs of experience in software product development worked in varied roles Started as a developer in .net and php later moved to pega framework From past 2 yrs i have been working as an business analyst in pre sales team in one of the leading organization mainly in insurance and banking domains I want to switch to a product based company as a product owner or asst product manager I am confident that i possess the skill set to be a PO/PM Also being an developer i can add the technical ability to my domain and business knowledge Please refer me for a role in product based company Thanks
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconAreteans
authorIcon6 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Hyderabad/ Seconderabad
authorIconMain skills
Business analysis
Product owner
product manager
authorIconSub skills
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon147
commentIcon1
dmIcon3
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
Anonymous ยทUser 14mon
I am looking for product manager roles, i have total 5 years of experiences out of which 1 year as developer and 4+ year on product role in edtech and fintech startups.i am an immediate joiner.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Recruitment associate

Anonymous author | 4mon
At Byjus | 1year(s)Hello, My name is shivani and i am from udupi, I have experience of 6 months in Byjus as recruitment associate, my key responsibilities were actively sourcing the applicant, shortlisting the candidates nd then taking their 1st round of interview evaluating candidate by various patterns selecting and fillinng up the requirement of company and maintaing the track record of progress of the candidates.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon132
commentIcon1
dmIcon2