ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for refferal for Product Based companies(Automation Testing)

Anonymous author | 3mon

Hi, I have total 6.5 years of experience in Automation Testing. Now I am looking for change in Product Based companies.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconSynechron technologies
authorIcon6 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Pune
authorIconMain skills
Automation Testing
authorIconSub skills
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon154
commentIcon0
dmIcon3
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for Referrals for the Position of Manual Test Engineer

Anonymous author | 3mon
At QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt Ltd | 3year(s)• Software Test Engineer with 3 years 2 months of experience in Software Testing. • Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set. • Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and Agile Methodology. • Experience in Understanding the Customer Requirements and Developing Test cases, Test Scenarios of projects. Having 2 Years of API testing using Swagger and Postman • Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Functional, Integration, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Smoke and Sanity testing and retesting End to end testing). • Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report) • Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying impact areas of the application to be Regression tested. • Expertise in Bug Reporting with using tool like BUGZILLA, JIRA. • Basic Knowledge on SQL to conduct Database Testing. • Familiar with Insurance and Ecommerce Domain. • Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon94
commentIcon1
dmIcon2