Looking for referals in Accenture/Deloitte/pwc/bikayi/amazon/GeekyAnts/Shell/Hewlett Packard/Google/Artech/other
Anonymous author | 3mon
I'm looking for a job in HR department and I've done my MBA in HR, currently working as an intern in a start-up called 'H3mart'. If there is any opportunity that matches my profile please do refer me.
The Roles and Responsibilities that I've carried out so far as an HR are as follows:
-Sourced resumes using different job portals for different job profiles
- Successfully carried out placement drive for CMR, KLS and VIT colleges.
- Closed 5 positions by hiring 12 candidates in the span of 2 months
- Maintaining data of the candidates using Applicant Tracking System
- Screening of resumes
- Shortlisting Candidates
- Interviewing suitable candidates
- Forwarding the profile to higher level management for futher selection process
- Coordinate the timings of Hiring managers and Candidates to schedule the interview
- Following up with the candidates until the entire selection process is completed.
- Drafting offer letters and sending out to the selected candidates
- Onboarding of the hired candidates
- Carrying out HR admin work in the company
- Planning Employee Engagement Activities