ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for referals in Accenture/Deloitte/pwc/bikayi/amazon/GeekyAnts/Shell/Hewlett Packard/Google/Artech/other

Anonymous author | 3mon

Hello, I'm looking for a job in HR department and I've done my MBA in HR, currently working as an intern in a start-up called 'H3mart'. If there is any opportunity that matches my profile please do refer me. The Roles and Responsibilities that I've carried out so far as an HR are as follows: -Sourced resumes using different job portals for different job profiles - Successfully carried out placement drive for CMR, KLS and VIT colleges. - Closed 5 positions by hiring 12 candidates in the span of 2 months - Maintaining data of the candidates using Applicant Tracking System - Screening of resumes - Shortlisting Candidates - Interviewing suitable candidates - Forwarding the profile to higher level management for futher selection process - Coordinate the timings of Hiring managers and Candidates to schedule the interview - Following up with the candidates until the entire selection process is completed. - Drafting offer letters and sending out to the selected candidates - Onboarding of the hired candidates - Carrying out HR admin work in the company - Planning Employee Engagement Activities
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconJawaharlal Nehru Technological University
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Bangalore
Hyderabad/ Seconderabad
Remote
authorIconMain skills
Applicant tracking software
End to end recruitment
HR Operations
authorIconSub skills
Communication
Presentation
Canva
Microsoft powerpoint
Microsoft word
Screening
Recruitment
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon198
commentIcon0
dmIcon2
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for Internship/ Full time opportunity in Civil engineer for my friend.

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Tech Mahindra | 4year(s) I have completed BE Civil Engineering and MTech Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural engineering.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon90
commentIcon1
dmIcon1