ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for a referral in a HR Recruitment/Talent Acquisition role

Anonymous author | 3mon

I've been working as an end to end recruiter for the past 1.6 years in wipro and I'm looking to move on to a different organisation in Pune/Bangalore/Delhi etc.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconWipro Technologies
authorIcon2 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Bangalore
Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida
Pune
Remote
authorIconMain skills
End to end recruitment
IT recruitment
Recruitment
authorIconSub skills
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon125
commentIcon0
dmIcon2
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for SDE1 opportunities in a Product Based Company

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Microsoft | 1year(s)Current company: Microsoft Job Title: Associate Technical Consultant YOE:1 Expertise: React Js, Typescript, Azure Synapse Analytics, Power BI, python, c++
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon187
commentIcon2
dmIcon3
#Looking for referrals

Looking for a referral for Product based company as Senior Data Engineer or Tech lead

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Accionlabs | 5year(s)Currently working as a Senior Data Engineer with 5.5 years of experience in the Big data Domain. Solved data mysteries for different domains like Tobacco, Pharmaceutical, Retail, and Employee Services. Have designed scalable & optimised data pipelines to handle Petabytes of data, in Batch & Real-Time. Strongly optimistic & always trying to work to the best of my abilities along with great zeal and enthusiasm, possess a strong sense of ownership of my work. I'm a fast learner and can adjust to different technologies quickly. Demonstrated Success Record in => Analysing Business requirements, Creating Solution Architecture, High-Level Design, Low-level design, and data models for New and migration projects for Hadoop Ecosystem. => Leveraging the strong techno-functional experience and expertise to build trust with both business and IT stakeholders around process and systems issues and challenges. => Excellent communication and team-building skills, communicating solutions to users and executives at all levels of technical proficiency. => Delegation, Leadership skills. ◆ My Technologies • Very Strong Programming Languages: Python, Scala • Big Data Framework: Spark, Hadoop, Map-reduce, Hive, Spark Streaming, Kafka, and Airflow. • Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse • Streaming Ingestion Tools: Azure Event Hubs, Kafka • Microservices: Kubernetes, Docker • Orchestration Tool: Azure Data Factory • Operating Systems: Windows, Linux-based Operating Systems like Ubuntu • Cloud: Azure, Google cloud platform, and AWS.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon168
commentIcon1
dmIcon2