ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for a referral in Software engineer/software development Engineer/Backed Engineer/MTS role.

Anonymous author | 3mon

I need a referral for Software engineer/software development Engineer/Backed Engineer/MTS role with decent salary. I am currently working in Oracle as a cloud developer but I need to change my domain to SDE. I have 1 year of product development experience.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconOracle
authorIcon1 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Bangalore
authorIconMain skills
Java
Algorithm
Data structures and algorithms
authorIconSub skills
DBMS
Operating system
MySQL
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon136
commentIcon4
dmIcon2
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
Salesforce ·User 13mon
1 year is too early to switch.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Oracle ·Author3mon
But I got it through Campus placement and the role is not which I wanted to work in.I want to grow myself in core coding development work but in Oracle I am working on Oracle cloud which tbh I am not interested in .
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 23mon
What techstack have you worked on??
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Oracle ·Author3mon
Currently I am working on Oracle hcm cloud,sql,bi publisher and want to switch my career in software development.I have experience in java,spring,mysql,os threading,dsa and algo
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Python Big Data (Databricks) Developer

Anonymous author | 3mon
At WNS Global Services | 2year(s)Hi Greetings of the day I am looking for an opportunity in the field of python, PySpark.I have knowledge of SQL, Azure Services, Power BI as well. I am having 2 years of experience and is willing to relocate to work location. Thanks
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon107
commentIcon0
dmIcon1