ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for a referral for Senior Data Engineer in Product based company, open to all over India or Abroad.

Anonymous author | 3mon

Senior Data Engineer with 5.5 years of experience in the Big data . Strongly optimistic & always trying to work to the best of my abilities along with great zeal and enthusiasm, possess a strong sense of ownership of my work. I'm a fast learner and can adjust to different technologies quickly. Demonstrated Success Record in => Analyzing Business requirements, Creating Solution Architecture, High-Level Design, Low-level design, and data models for New and migration projects for Hadoop Ecosystem. => Leveraging the strong techno-functional experience and expertise to build trust with both business and IT stakeholders around process and systems issues and challenges. => Excellent communication and team-building skills, communicating solutions to users and executives at all levels of technical proficiency. => Delegation, Leadership skills. ◆ My Technologies • Very Strong Programming Languages: Python, Scala • Big Data Framework: Spark, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Spark Streaming, Kafka, and Airflow. • Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse • Streaming Ingestion Tools: Azure Event Hubs, Kafka • Microservices: Kubernetes, Docker • Orchestration Tool: Azure Data Factory • Operating Systems: Windows, Linux-based Operating Systems like Ubuntu • Cloud: Azure, Google cloud platform, and AWS.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconAccionlabs
authorIcon5 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Bangalore
Hyderabad/ Seconderabad
Pune
Remote
Abroad
Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida
authorIconMain skills
Spark, Scala, Hive, Hadoop,gcp
ETL, Spark, AWS, Data Vault 2
Pyspark Azure data factory
authorIconSub skills
Spark, Scala, Hive, Hadoop,gcp
Docker kubernetes Linux shell
Azure
GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
AWS
MySQL
Nosql
PLSQL
Spark sql
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon121
commentIcon0
dmIcon1
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for referral in MNC for Laravel/PHP Developer

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Kikai Technologies | 4year(s)I am looking for a job job change. I have approx 4 year experience as a php developer and since 2 years i am working as a laravel developer.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon86
commentIcon1
dmIcon1
#Looking for referrals

Looking for a referral for Senior Data Engineer role in Product based company

Anonymous author | 3mon
At Accionlabs | 5year(s)Senior Data Engineer with 5.5 years of experience in the Big data Domain and demonstrated history of working in Accion Labs. Solved data mysteries for different domains like Tobacco, Pharmaceutical, Retail, and Employee Services. Have designed scalable & optimized data pipelines to handle Petabytes of data, in Batch & Real-Time. Strongly optimistic & always trying to work to the best of my abilities along with great zeal and enthusiasm, possess a strong sense of ownership of my work. I'm a fast learner and can adjust to different technologies quickly. Demonstrated Success Record in => Analyzing Business requirements, Creating Solution Architecture, High-Level Design, Low-level design, and data models for New and migration projects for Hadoop Ecosystem. => Leveraging the strong techno-functional experience and expertise to build trust with both business and IT stakeholders around process and systems issues and challenges. => Excellent communication and team-building skills, communicating solutions to users and executives at all levels of technical proficiency. => Delegation, Leadership skills. ◆ My Technologies • Very Strong Programming Languages: Python, Scala • Big Data Framework: Spark, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Spark Streaming, Kafka, and Airflow. • Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse • Streaming Ingestion Tools: Azure Event Hubs, Kafka • Microservices: Kubernetes, Docker • Orchestration Tool: Azure Data Factory • Operating Systems: Windows, Linux-based Operating Systems like Ubuntu • Cloud: Azure, Google cloud platform, and AWS. Lets Connect Email-theabhisingh34@gmail.com
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon157
commentIcon0
dmIcon3