ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for SDET 3 in product based companies

Anonymous author | 10mon

Working on Selenium and REST API automated testing for one of the backup agents. Participated in the User Stories Review/ Requirement Analysis and understand the existing and changing product requirements, provide feedback, suggest enhancements and brainstorming features. Communicated effectively with Project Managers and Development throughout the test life cycle to provide clear objectives and report on progress and issues promptly for timely release of the product. Took a leading role in test automation and manual testing, along with active involvement in the creation of detailed test plans test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications. Documenting test coverage on completion of cycles during product release, and assisting with customer documentation for the feature release. Responsible for defect tracking, defect reporting and defect reproducing.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconCommvault Systems
authorIcon2 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida
Remote
Hyderabad/ Seconderabad
authorIconMain skills
Python
Selenium
Automation Testing
authorIconSub skills
Functional Testing
System Testing
Test Automation
Test Architect
UI/UX Testing
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon195
commentIcon0
dmIcon2
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Looking for sde 1 level job as full stack web developer

Anonymous author | 10mon
At Masai schoolHello everyone, My name is Nikhil Tiwari and i am a full stack web developer having knowledge of mern stack (mongodb, express,react js and nodejs) Im a fresher looking for an opportunity to work as sde 1 in the company. I'm a good learner with a good knowledge,if you provide me an opportunity i will give my best in the growth of the company
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon147
commentIcon0
dmIcon4