ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for referrers

Looking for Referrals for the Position of Manual Test Engineer

Anonymous author | 4mon

• Software Test Engineer with 3 years 2 months of experience in Software Testing. • Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set. • Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and Agile Methodology. • Experience in Understanding the Customer Requirements and Developing Test cases, Test Scenarios of projects. Having 2 Years of API testing using Swagger and Postman • Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Functional, Integration, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Smoke and Sanity testing and retesting End to end testing). • Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report) • Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying impact areas of the application to be Regression tested. • Expertise in Bug Reporting with using tool like BUGZILLA, JIRA. • Basic Knowledge on SQL to conduct Database Testing. • Familiar with Insurance and Ecommerce Domain. • Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner.
authorIconAbout Author
authorIconQualityKiosk Technologies Pvt Ltd
authorIcon3 year(s)
authorIconPreferred location(s)
Pune
Hyderabad/ Seconderabad
Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida
Mumbai
Remote
All-India
Abroad
authorIconMain skills
Manual testing
Manual api testing
SDLC
authorIconSub skills
Banking Domain
JIRA
Postman API Testing
Postman
Manual api testing
Manual testing
Zephyr
Flexcube
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon103
commentIcon1
dmIcon2
I can refer youdmDiagIcon
Comments
Product based startup ·User 14mon
Dm me your resume.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for referrals

Salesforce Admin/Developer

Anonymous author | 4mon
At C360software | 1year(s)Hi, Please do help me by referring to the role of Salesforce Admin/Developer since the company I'm working now is not able to pay me for the job being done
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon39
commentIcon6
dmIcon1