Looking for Referrals for the Position of Manual Test Engineer
Anonymous author | 4mon
• Software Test Engineer with 3 years 2 months of
experience in Software Testing.
• Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment
with frequently changing requirements and features set.
• Firm knowledge of different phases of Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life
Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and Agile Methodology.
• Experience in Understanding the Customer
Requirements and Developing Test cases, Test Scenarios
Having 2 Years of API testing using Swagger and Postman
• Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Functional,
Integration, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing,
Smoke and Sanity testing and retesting End to end
• Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario,
Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report)
• Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying
impact areas of the application to be Regression tested.
• Expertise in Bug Reporting with using tool like BUGZILLA,
• Basic Knowledge on SQL to conduct Database Testing.
• Familiar with Insurance and Ecommerce Domain.
• Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, good
analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner.