Company : NJ Group
Job Title : Unit Manager - Sales (Deputy Assistant Manager)
Vacancies : 5
Location : Navsari,Surat,Valsad
Working : Work from office
Functional Area : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Roles & Responsibilities
Recruitment of Financial Products Distributors :
(1) Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
(2) Explaining MF Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
(3) Coordinating and assisting enrolled candidates for NISM - Series V-A (AMFI)
Business Development :
(1) Providing training to IFAs for Business Development.
(2) Preparing business plans and strategies to develop the business of IFA.
(3) Planning different activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
(4) Joint Call - accompanying IFA on client meetings.
(5) Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
(6) Solving distributor's queries.
(7) Establishing strong relationships and communication with distributors.
Educational Qualifications: PGDM, MBA [Finance, Marketing], M.Com
Graduates- with 1 year Experience can consider
Salary Range : 300000.00-350000.00
Exp Required : 0.00-1.00 Years
Age Limit : 18-28 Years
Minimum Education : Post Graduation
Primary Language : English,Hindi
Previous Industry Experience :
Previous Functional Area :
Customer Handling Experience : B2B
Team Handling Experience : Any
Click on below link for Apply job.