ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

VMware | Internal referrals | 1000+ positions

Anonymous author | 5mon

Look at the openings in that page. You can apply at multiple openings. The referral will get attached only if you apply using this link. For upto 2 years of experience it's MTS and based on years of experience you can apply for MTS 2, MTS 3... SENIOR MTS AND STAFF. There are opening for sales, managers etc. Use the below link to get an internal referral at multiple positions at VMware. Please choose the location properly and position according to your years of experience and skills. https://rolp.co/CE5PB. I would suggest you to go through all the openings and apply to ones where your skills align and you have a better chance of getting selected. Also share your linkedin and resume in case you want reviews or stay connected. You can directly apply using the link. No need to send me the job ID. You can keep checking for more open positions later on. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please bookmark this link for later and feel free to share it with other potential candidates
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon585
commentIcon6
dmIcon1
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Accenture ·User 15mon
Do they allow remote working or would have to return to office?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Om informatics ·User 24mon
Applied
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 34mon
Applied, Thanks
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Accenture ·User 14mon
Is VMWare still hiring or freezed?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Freelancer ·User 44mon
Join my team and start your online business with '0' investment. Earn up to Rs.50,000 monthly! Click here and join me now: https://banksathi.page.link/WFsE
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
SASTRA Deemed University ·User 54mon
Checkout getmereferred.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Altimetrik | Multiple positions available (PAN India Location)

Anonymous author | 4mon
Altimetrik is great place to work in India. Glassdoor rating 4.3 Altimetrik is following hybrid work culture. Competitive package ESOPs Remote Work Health Insurance Team Outings Good Work Life Balance Upskilling Opportunities Onsite Opportunities Preference: Min 3 yrs relevant experience. 1) AWS Solution Architect 2) Data Engineer (Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Scala) 3) Full stack developer/lead/architect 4) Data Modeller Architect 5) IDQ Snr Engineer 6) ML Ops Engineer 7) Engineering Manager 8) Scrum + TPM 9) SDE Role 10) Frontend Engineer 11) Salesforce Engineer 12) DOT NET Developer 13) DevOps Engineer 14) Java Developer/Lead/Architect Interested candidates to share their resume on dsomani1995@gmail.com.
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon373
commentIcon4
dmIcon0