ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

TranZact | SDE -1/2

Anonymous author | 6mon

We are a Series A funded startup hiring Full Stack SDE-1 and 2. We are based out of Mumbai. If you are looking for a strong growing company to work for, we are hiring. Currently, we have a hybrid work system where Thursdays and Fridays are work from office and rest, work from home. We offer competitive salaries and ESOPs.
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon335
commentIcon10
dmIcon10
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Sstc ·User 16mon
Hi I am interested please enable dm
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
TranZact ·Author6mon
Comment here if you are interested. We have a very competitive salary and ESOPs plan
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
miniOrange ·User 36mon
Hello i am interested, let me know more about this. Where shall i apply
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 46mon
Hello I am interested. Where can I get more information?
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Oracle ·User 53mon
I am interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
To The New ·User 26mon
Hi, I want to know more, please dm me
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Oracle ·User 55mon
I am interested in this job profile
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Cognizant Technology Solutions ·User 65mon
Please refer
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 73mon
I am interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Cognizant Technology Solutions ·User 63mon
Interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Ringcentral | SDE Java Backend

Anonymous author | 6mon
To succeed in this role you must have experience in: • 5+ years of experience in developing web application using Java • Strong understanding and practical experience with Java web application development using REST API’s • Strong understanding of relational databases and good knowledge of SQL, data model design is a plus • Strong understanding of Web protocols, formats, Web architectures • Agile development experience a plus Desired Qualifications: • Review requirements and translate them into technical implementation • Write tests for your code. • Review software design and implementation done by co-workers • Perform code reviews for other developers and continuously look for opportunities to improve and optimize code quality • Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve a wide range of technical problems • Effectively communicate and collaborate on design and technology with management and other engineering teams • Following RingCentral internal coding style and principle to design and implement business system based on requirements Location : Gurgaon
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon174
commentIcon1
dmIcon1