ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

TranZact | Hiring for Multiple Roles

Anonymous author | 5mon

Hi, We are hiring for TranZact, a Series A funded B2B SaaS Startup founded by IIT Kharagpur Alumni based out of Mumbai. Roles Available: - SDE-1 - SDE-2 - Engineering Manager - Director of Engineering - Graphic Designer - Principal Product Manager - SEO Expert - Customer Success Manager - Copy Writer and many more Please DM me on WhatsApp at 8900479013 for further details.
upvoteIcon2
viewIcon492
commentIcon7
dmIcon1
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
TranZact ·Author4mon
Mail at satya@letstranzact.com
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
I H Closing ·User 14mon
Hi
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
amazon ·User 24mon
Hello
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Freelance ·User 34mon
Join my team and start your online business with '0' investment. Earn up to Rs.50,000 monthly! Click here and join me now: https://banksathi.page.link/WFsE
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Freelance ·User 34mon
Join my team and start your online business with '0' investment. Earn up to Rs.50,000 monthly! Click here and join me now: https://banksathi.page.link/WFsE
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
SASTRA Deemed University ·User 44mon
Checkout getmereferred.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Civica ·User 54mon
Check my profile
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Gojek | Android/iOS/Flutter/Backend/Frontend/QA/Data/ML/Design/Infra/Business/Management

Anonymous author | 4mon
Browse through the jobs in the link and send over your preferred role along with resume & contact details to get referred: https://jobs.lever.co/gojek?lever-via-z5yy3f Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia's first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of Companies That Changed The World. Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs. As of 2018. Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China)) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia. Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
upvoteIcon2
viewIcon449
commentIcon5
dmIcon0
#Looking for candidates

Club Mahindra Holidays | Insurance advisor

Anonymous author | 5mon
INSURANCE SALES JOBS Ditto Insurance Advisor INSIDE SALES [ Insurance ] Salary : Rs. 400000.00 - 450000.00 Exp: 0.00-1.00 Year Age: 0-32 Year Location All Education Graduation Customer Handling Experience Both B2B & B2C Team Handling Experience Any Previous Functional Area SALES ASSOCIATE,LEAD GENERATION,INSURANCE SALES,TELE SALES,INSIDE SALES Previous Industry Experience Banking,Education,EduTech,BFSI,Fintech Responsibilities About Ditt Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don\\\'t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions. Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers. What do we do at Ditto? We help people buy insurance. We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand We curate and offer personalized recommendations Who\\\'s backing us? We are funded by Zerodha- India\\\'s largest stockbroker. Job Responsibility You will be the face of Ditto interacting with our users directly. You will understand their requirements and recommend policies or features that are best suited for them. You will be hand holding our users in their insurance buying journey. Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed. Requirements: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Accuracy and attention to detail Good command of English. Basic computer knowledge is necessary. Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively. Perks: Opportunity to lead new sales initiatives Comprehensive health insurance CTC: (Fixed) + Incentives based on performance https://www.flyvheel.com/i?s=NjQ0fDIzNDExfDY==&refer_id=ODAyMzk=
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon162
commentIcon2
dmIcon0
#Looking for candidates

Club Mahindra Holidays | Insurance Advisor

Anonymous author | 5mon
INSURANCE SALES JOBS Ditto Insurance Advisor INSIDE SALES [ Insurance ] Salary : Rs. 400000.00 - 450000.00 Exp: 0.00-1.00 Year Age: 0-32 Year Location All Education Graduation Customer Handling Experience Both B2B & B2C Team Handling Experience Any Previous Functional Area SALES ASSOCIATE,LEAD GENERATION,INSURANCE SALES,TELE SALES,INSIDE SALES Previous Industry Experience Banking,Education,EduTech,BFSI,Fintech Responsibilities About Ditt Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don\\\'t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions. Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers. What do we do at Ditto? We help people buy insurance. We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand We curate and offer personalized recommendations Who\\\'s backing us? We are funded by Zerodha- India\\\'s largest stockbroker. Job Responsibility You will be the face of Ditto interacting with our users directly. You will understand their requirements and recommend policies or features that are best suited for them. You will be hand holding our users in their insurance buying journey. Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed. Requirements: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Accuracy and attention to detail Good command of English. Basic computer knowledge is necessary. Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively. Perks: Opportunity to lead new sales initiatives Comprehensive health insurance CTC: (Fixed) + Incentives based on performance https://www.flyvheel.com/i?s=NjQ0fDIzNDExfDY==&refer_id=ODAyMzk=
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon94
commentIcon0
dmIcon0