ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

SenseHQ | Software Engineer(Frontend, Backend, Fullstack) across all levels, Product Designer, Product Manager, Software Architect, QA Engineer, DevOps, ML Engineer, Data Scientist, Engineering Manager

Anonymous author | 9mon

Hey Guys, I have multiple open positions at my company to share with you. Open positions: Software Engineer(Frontend, Backend, Fullstack) across all levels, Product Designer, Product Manager, Software Architect, QA Engineer, DevOps, ML Engineer, Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, etc. Please check other open positions and JD at https://www.sensehq.com/company#open-positions If you are interested in any open position then please email your resume at rameshkumar.svnit@gmail.com. Also, please feel free to reach out to me(Whatsapp: 7013711906) in case of any queries.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon104
commentIcon0
dmIcon1
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Cipla | ****Ola is hiring **** Product Manager /Prog manager/Business Analyst

Anonymous author | 9mon
Ola is hiring! Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, ... Please share your CVs /details to shreya.aynical@olacabs.com, if you feel uh r a suitable candidate with relevant experience for the openings below. Sr product manager Sr product analyst Sr program manager Program manager -IT excellence Program manager Business Analyst Associate director -Finance Manager - Finance Please also share the following details- Name : Contact details : Post for which you want to apply : Years of Work Ex Thanks.
upvoteIcon2
viewIcon107
commentIcon0
dmIcon0