. About the role
As a Product Manager at Scaler, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with the tech, design, content, and business team to build and launch the product, engage and retain users
● Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, and industry trends
● Lead, manage & coordinate with concerned teams toward product-related targets & milestones
● Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content, and revenue in consultation with the leaders.
● Work closely with the product head-on prioritization of tasks & projects for every sprint
● Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms & focus groups to identify & maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
● Crunch analytics & log data regularly to identify consumer insights/market insights, and find improvements in consumer engagement & conversion rates.
● Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams
● Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools (Google Analytics etc.)
● Good understanding of web designs - ability to tell a good design from a bad one
● 5+ years of professional experience including 3+ years of product management experience
● Should have worked with design and tech teams in the past with a clear understanding of best practices
● The ability to break down problem statements and having a structured approach to them is a must. Understanding the technology and education space, along with a strong product sense to leverage mobile as a platform, would be a big plus. ● High agency while having demonstrated a strong sense of ownership in the past
● Great people and stakeholder management skills