ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

Reward360 global services | Senior Business Analyst

Anonymous author | 8mon

Hi folks, A senior Business Analyst position is vacant in my team. DM me for referral if you meet below criteria and interested in the role. - 5+ YOE in IT Technical Business Analysis - BFSI sector experience and Loyalty Management system is a plus. - Strong SQL and data analysis - Exposure to change management and Agile methodologies. About Company: Reward360 Global powers data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the world's leading organization to earn customer loyalty everyday. If interested, Kindly share me your resume at shivamlives@gmail.com
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon76
commentIcon0
dmIcon0
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
No comments yet
LOGIN or SIGN UP to comment
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Centric | Salesforce

Anonymous author | 8mon
Centric Consulting India Salesforce 3-12 yrs 3+ years programmatic development experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce •Advanced Salesforce development skills including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components (HTML, JavaScript, CSS), Platform Events, REST, SOAP, Metadata & •Experience with JavaScript libraries including JQuery, Angular, D3 and React. •Deep Knowledge of Salesforce object model in conjunction with SOQL and SOSL
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon49
commentIcon0
dmIcon0