ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

Porter | SDE-III, Android

Anonymous author | 2mon

Please go through the link for all information. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQT3JkqoS3Bm0RX6mHLCzdkGoyYzvcUAqnxqwvJeOpMlZ00Ux_MLtSrSw2pJAAG2ahx_3k42Do0BQ4J/pub
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon248
commentIcon1
dmIcon1
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Anonymous ยทUser 11mon
Hi all, I'm looking for job change i have a 3 years of experience in backend With skills Java, springboot, SQL, microservice, junit Please refer me
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

GoldenBee Global School | School Admin

Anonymous author | 1mon
Goldenbee Global School, BTM Layout strives to be one of the best Internationals Schools in Bengaluru with its objective to provide wholesome education for the all-round development of its students. Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations Develop and run educational programs Hire, train and advise staff Counsel students when needed Resolve conflicts and other issues Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects) Help shape and uphold the vision of the school Help in getting the affiliation and other statutory and compliance requirements Requirements and skills Proven experience as a School Administrator Experience as an educator is a plus Knowledge of administrative processes of schools Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems Excellent communication skills Outstanding organizational ability Attention to detail Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills Good judgment and decision-making aptitude Degree in Education or similar field; post-graduate degree is a plus Must have relevant network in BEO
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon350
commentIcon5
dmIcon2