ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

Nvidia Graphics Pvt | SDE2

Anonymous author | 10mon

Nvidia is working on cutting edge technology to deliver world class products for its customers.
upvoteIcon2
viewIcon187
commentIcon6
dmIcon3
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Nvidia Graphics Pvt ·Author10mon
Urgently hiring for this position.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Mercedes Benz Research ·User 110mon
Interested. Please share details.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Servicenow ·User 210mon
Interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
10mon
Interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Sabre Travel Technologies ·User 410mon
I'm interested. Please share more information
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Amazon ·User 57mon
Interested, please let me know where can I share my resume
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

BrowserStack | Senior Software Engineer

Anonymous author | 10mon
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems Works on the web application layer, backend, systems, streaming and other associated technology to build our product and components Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages Researching new technologies and adapt them to BrowserStack requirements Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results Using and understanding code from Open Source Teaching others how to use new software Willing to learn new programming languages and databases Good experience in at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar Familiarity with one compiled language: C, Java, Go or similar Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking Experience of 3-6 years
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon119
commentIcon2
dmIcon2