ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

| Need ppl for Freelancing projects

Anonymous author | 1mon

We have 5 projects in various domains for Freelancing. Interested candidates DM me. Here I am not posting the tech stack. Because projects are there in various domains. DM me for the opportunity.
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon534
commentIcon18
dmIcon40
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Load more
Tata Elxsi ·User 91mon
I work in Machine learning, Deep learning if the work requirement matches the above skill we can connect on 7600958441. Thanks
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Bounteous ·User 101mon
I'm working as Senior Software Engineer at Bounteous having startup experience in Full stack technologies. Interested. Kindly DM 8484885935
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
1mon
I am interested. I have main industry experience of more than 3.5 years in Java. I have worked with Times Internet, Arcesium and Meesho. WA me : 7082604790 Gmail: swatigoyal911@gmail.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Nihilent LTD ·User 121mon
I m interested having 6.5 yr of experience as Java fullstack developer.. WhatsApp 8087675886
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
1mon
Am interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Thomson Reuters ·User 141mon
Interested iOS developer 6+ years 9574037776
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
MetricStream ·User 151mon
Interested ! Having 3.5 years of experience as Java fullstack developer and worked on DevOps as well. Kindly DM 8770491393
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Intech creative services ·User 161mon
We can not able to send DM ad you posted anonymously. Can you please reach out
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Hexaview technologies pvt ltd ·User 1722d
Interested vibhu1apr@gmail.com wa.me/09530006004
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Xebia ·User 1818d
I am interested, email: work.aryan.singhal@gmail.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Authbridge research services | Software Engineer

Anonymous author | 1mon
Required positions for experienced candidates - PHP/Associate - Python/Associate - Senior Test Engineer - Senior Software Engineer - Redux/AM - Senior Software Engineer - Python/ PHP
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon336
commentIcon4
dmIcon4
#Looking for candidates

NBHealthcare Technologies | Senior Visual Designer (2-4 Years)

Anonymous author | 1mon
Sr. Visual Designer - 2 to 4 Years of experience required Hyderabad - NOT Remote Job Responsibilities: • Work closely with peer designers to ensure high standards of visual design, brand consistency and customer experience. • Collaborating with development team in aligning visual designs with functionalities. • Independently perform medium to high complexity creative tasks that are intuitive. and customer-centric by following the brand guidelines. • Walk through designs to product owners and key stakeholders for review and feedback by meeting business requirements. • Collaborate with peers and global stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive creative deliverables that are well-documented and ready for execution. • Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations. • Develop design guidelines to use in various products across organization to maximize. aesthetic consistency for all platforms. • Brainstorm design challenges, new ideas, layouts and visual elements with the team. • Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments. Qualifications • Two to four years of experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of UX design. • Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, be proactive at addressing feedback, represent and advocate for user experience and users. • Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breadth of business verticals. • Proficiency in Designing Tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Tools etc.,) and strong knowledge on creating the design systems from ground. • Ability to iterate designs and solutions proficiently and attention to detail. • Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential. • An easy-going personality with a can-do attitude.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon91
commentIcon0
dmIcon0