Sr. Visual Designer - 2 to 4 Years of experience required
Hyderabad - NOT Remote
• Work closely with peer designers to ensure high standards of visual design, brand consistency and customer experience.
• Collaborating with development team in aligning visual designs with functionalities.
• Independently perform medium to high complexity creative tasks that are intuitive.
and customer-centric by following the brand guidelines.
• Walk through designs to product owners and key stakeholders for review and
feedback by meeting business requirements.
• Collaborate with peers and global stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive
creative deliverables that are well-documented and ready for execution.
• Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and
• Develop design guidelines to use in various products across organization to maximize.
aesthetic consistency for all platforms.
• Brainstorm design challenges, new ideas, layouts and visual elements with the team.
• Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments.
• Two to four years of experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of UX design.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, be proactive at addressing feedback, represent and advocate for user experience and users.
• Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breadth of business verticals.
• Proficiency in Designing Tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Tools etc.,) and strong knowledge on creating the design systems from ground.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions proficiently and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
• An easy-going personality with a can-do attitude.