Symbiosis International University ·User 15mon
Do you Refer Freshers ?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Ericsson ·User 25mon
Can you share your email id where I can send you my resume?
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Savitribai Phule Pune University ·User 35mon
Product design vacancies available?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
HCL ·User 45mon
refrence for which company?
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
TCS ·User 55mon
Email id please
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 65mon
Is there openings in Finance department
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Verizon ·User 75mon
Data Analyst/Data Science vacancies?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Inmobi ·Author5mon
Yup
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani ·User 85mon
Yes, I really need referry
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani ·User 85mon
Referral*
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 95mon
Pl send your mail id
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

F5 Networks | SDE 2/3, Software Engineer 1, 2/ Network Security Engineer and many more

Anonymous author | 5mon
https://f5.recsolu.com/job_boards/USARc2y-c5XCyiKQlSxsbQ Go to this link, apply filter (India) Dm for referral
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon180
commentIcon0
dmIcon2
#Looking for candidates

undefined | BharatX - Looking for Backend Engineers

Anonymous author | 5mon
What you will impact: You will be directly owning and working on modules that will be or are already used in production. These modules are built for scale, and seeing something you worked on scaling to cater to so many users is amazing! You will be exposed to an array of technologies used within BharatX - including but not limited to SQL and NoSQL databases, message brokers, and HTTP servers. As a backend developer, you would be directly working on one or more of: Production server apps and systems that affect all our customers. Realisation of algorithms connecting different data pipelines. Infrastructure deployments that we use to support our products and services. Integrations with third-party service providers. Existing systems’ optimizations or redesign for better scale and stability. What you will learn: How to get stuff done! You will solve real-world challenges that no experience or training can help you. Only your grit and passion for solving the problem will help you figure out how to deal with them. You will learn to deploy in scale that will affect millions in multiple ways - be it underwriting algorithms, APIs or databases. Key Responsibilities: Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards. Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries. Participate actively in code reviews. What we look for: We need people who are quick learners and bold enough to suggest crazy ideas. From a technical front, we need people who have: Demonstrable experience with backend development, including handling databases, developing server-side apps and handling cloud infrastructure. In case you think you don’t have sufficient experience, we would encourage you to apply regardless if you have some other way to prove your skills. Good knowledge of networking and data security. Reverse engineering & pro-googling. Excellent code documentation
upvoteIcon1
viewIcon125
commentIcon3
dmIcon3