ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

Gojek | Android/iOS/Flutter/Backend/Frontend/QA/Data/ML/Design/Infra/Business/Management

Anonymous author | 5mon

Browse through the jobs in the link and send over your preferred role along with resume & contact details to get referred: https://jobs.lever.co/gojek?lever-via-z5yy3f Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia's first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of Companies That Changed The World. Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs. As of 2018. Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China)) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia. Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
upvoteIcon2
viewIcon450
commentIcon5
dmIcon0
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Anonymous ·User 15mon
What is salary?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·Author5mon
Check websites like glassdoor
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
amazon ·User 24mon
Hello
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·Author4mon
Hi
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Freelance ·User 34mon
Join my team and start your online business with '0' investment. Earn up to Rs.50,000 monthly! Click here and join me now: https://banksathi.page.link/WFsE
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

undefined | Nagarro is hiring for multiple role exp. Candidates. email me for referral

Anonymous author | 4mon
Min. Exp required is 2 yrs Java Backend & Java Full stack .net backend & .net full stack Python C++ Salesforce SAP Delivery/Scrum... Many more domains openings are available
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon9
commentIcon0
dmIcon0