ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Looking for candidates

Blurgs Innovations | Associate software developer

Anonymous author | 10d

Send your cv to pavan.kumar@blurgs.com only I won't be able to see your zigup messages Responsibilities ➢ Develop enterprise level cross platform softwares For AL/ML Data Processing and visualization ➢ Develop full stack web applications with cutting edge technologies ➢ Research and improve the efficiency of existing algorithms ➢ Employ modern software development techniques and apply automated quality assurance ➢ Lead the technical team to the clients for pilot trials and production setup Desired Technical Skills & Experience ➢ Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields with significant professional software development experience ➢ Relevant experience as a software engineer with a focus on product licensing solutions ➢ Experience in developing cross-platform and native applications ➢ Knowledge of working on cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP is a plus ➢ Has a strong understanding of REST API, Routing, Websockets, Streaming Protocols. ➢ Good knowledge of django, django rest framework, electronjs. ➢ Has an understanding of secure software development practices/patterns/architecture ➢ Comfortable with GitHub, CI/CD tools ➢ Show an appetite for clean, idiomatic code that’s easy to read and maintain CTC: 8-10 LPA Experience: Entry level (0-2 years) Location: Bangalore/Chennai
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon285
commentIcon10
dmIcon7
ApplydmDiagIcon
Comments
Deqode Pvt Ltd ·User 110d
Hi I am interested.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Blurgs Innovations ·Author10d
Dm cv
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University ·User 210d
I'm interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Deqode Pvt Ltd ·User 110d
Please share your email I'd. I'll share it with you.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Blurgs Innovations ·Author10d
Dm drive link, i will share my email in personal chat If im going forward with you
skillsIcon
DmIcon
DM
sandeepkaveti23@gmail.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
sandeepkaveti23@gmail.com
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
(Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi ·User 310d
I am interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
M.B.M. Engineering College, Jodhpur ·User 410d
I am interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Solapur University ·User 510d
I'm interested
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Looking for candidates

Inmobi | D365FO Technical (SDE-III)

Anonymous author | 8d
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute • 6-10 years of experience • Experience on D365 Finance and Operations Implementation and Customization using Extensions. • Ability to provide technical solutions to map complex business processes in D365 Finance and Operations. • Experience with X++, Visual Studio, DevOps • Hands-on experience with Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations. Experience in Data Import/Export Framework, OData; Third-party integrations. Experience implementing Power BI dashboards using Entity Datastore/Azure DataLake Experience with LCS Experience with the full life cycle of Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations implementation. Develop test scenarios and test plans. The ideal candidate is expected to work in a smaller or start-up environment with strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills. • Certification in D365FO SCM, Dev Architects Nice To Have Skills • Added advantage on other skills like Java, Python Added advantages on shipment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon304
commentIcon1
dmIcon0