ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Discussion

Tokopedia v/s Deutsche Telekom digital labs

Anonymous author | 9mon

Hi all Just wanted to know how much should I expect from Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs for a 4+ yeo developer. I also hold an offer from Tokopedia of 20+3. Also if Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs offers same or more than Tokopedia, which company is better for growth and job security?
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon178
commentIcon10
dmIcon0
DMdmDiagIcon
Comments
Aricent TechnologyUser 19mon
Deutsche is goog company.. luxury office in gurgaon... Free food, sweet,cold drink, snack, etc , u can play PS4 in office and etx.. they can pay u more than tokopedia.. job security is good in both .
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
NagarroAuthor9mon
Thank you for the response
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Deutsche TelekomUser 28mon
Same salary Non core DTDL team - tokopedia is way better Core DTDL team - for me tokopedia slightly better Diff of 2-3L - I would go with DTDL Tokopedia products are better than DTDL DTDL perks and job security is great. Products are ok. Let me know what team they are hiring you for DTDL. I will be able to provide better insights
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
NagarroAuthor8mon
Thanks for the response, but I have joined Deutsche today itself 馃槀
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
They offered you more or same. And what team
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
NagarroAuthor8mon
They offered 25+1
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
Then this seems fair enough. I was assuming you must be in Germany馃槄. And right now in same townhall call 馃ぃ
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
NagarroAuthor8mon
Nah, I am based in India, and skipped the townhall for today
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
I was talking about the team lol. So team name is germany, Austria, hungary and croatia. Looks like HR is not telling new hires about business and products properly馃槄 they didn't tell you that.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
NagarroAuthor8mon
Sorry misunderstood, I am part of team Germany, but still there's a lot that I don't know. let's hope i get fair knowledge of business and products as early as possible
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Discussion

Freelance projects ! Whatsapp

Anonymous author | 9mon
Hey Guys, If you are willing to work on freelance projects then go ahead and join this group. https://chat.whatsapp.com/DJ5HiLWsdG3GA6sAEARHAb
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon184
commentIcon2
dmIcon0