ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Discussion

Should I buy any job prep courses to switch to a product based company?

Anonymous author | 5mon

I have recently started preparing for product based companies aiming for a better salary. I have worked at a service based company for 1 year and I really think that there won't be much growth in my career and salary if I continue here. I have a good grasp of fundamentals in algorithms and data structures. Recently I have seen many courses to switch to product based companies. I have thought about it but my friend currently working as a SDE has told me that it won't help much as most of this is available easily. Should I buy a course or continue with self preparation? Any inputs are welcome
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon185
commentIcon6
dmIcon0
DMdmDiagIcon
Comments
Dell TechnologiesUser 15mon
I don't think so, if you are good with data structures and algorithms you won't need
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Dell TechnologiesUser 15mon
You can keep practicing problems on geeksforgeeks or other platforms ,
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial UniversityAuthor5mon
Thanks and I'm currently practicing on gfg too馃槄
skillsIcon
Upvote
DmIcon
DM
ExpleoUser 25mon
thanks for info
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Highradius TechnologiesUser 35mon
You can use online free cources rather than the any paid ones. They will try to cover large course in less time and many times it is difficult to cope up
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
AnonymousUser 45mon
For best preparation do leetcode. Do 100-300 questions and crack most product companies. Do 400+ crack top products Do 800+ crack google
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts
#Discussion

How is Impetus Technologies

Anonymous author | 5mon
Hello guys, I wanted honest reviews on job security and compensation from Impetus Technologies. I am most probably being extended an offer from them but I am not much sure of how the company is. Although Glassdoor ratings are 4/5. But i want some actual feedback here.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon109
commentIcon3
dmIcon0