ZigupMainLogo
Login / Signup
#Discussion

90 days Notice Period is bullying me

Anonymous author | 5mon

Hi guys, I'm a Software developer(Java) at an MNC for 3 years. Since last month I'm actively trying to make a switch but not getting much calls. If I do get calls then they hang up after learning about my notice period(90 days). Any idea how to deal with it, or any companies which will entertain my np. Please help.
upvoteIcon0
viewIcon307
commentIcon10
dmIcon0
DMdmDiagIcon
Comments
Tata Consultancy Services ·User 15mon
I have a similar problem. Please someone suggest us something
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Tata steel ·User 25mon
You guys can try buying the notice period given the provision exists in the company policy. Hope it helps!
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 35mon
Having bond signed, specially for freshers is real bullying.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 45mon
If you are confident about getting a job outside try resigning even before having an offer
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 55mon
What courses to learn to make a switch?
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Amazon ·User 64mon
Best practice is prepare.... Get an offer (anything better).... Resign... And continue preparing.... 3 months is a lot of time... You'll get even better company by then and plus once you're in notice period... Recruiter tend to prioritise those candidates
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Anonymous ·User 74mon
Hi, you can say that notice period is 90 days but it is negotiable. You can also say that your colleagues also recently released used this negotiation process.But you have to say there is a chance for negotiation but not 100 percent sure .It will help in some cases
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
IHS Markit ·User 84mon
If you have confidence , then resign and look for job. You'll get your what you want bcoz you'll be serving notice Period and it's plus point.
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
Principal Global Services ·User 94mon
I had the same issue, there is trouble for interview calls if you say 90 days, so tell 60 days to recruiter and get offer letter, then later tell them you need couple of more days before you join.
skillsIcon
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
amazon ·User 104mon
Hello
skillsIcon
Upvote
commentIcon
DmIcon
DM
People also checked these posts